20g golden syrup
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 tablespoon hot water
80g rolled oats
130g plain flour
50g desiccated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Place the golden syrup and butter in the TM bowl and melt for 3 minutes/60 degrees/speed 2.
- Mix the bicarbonate of soda with the hot water and add to the TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds/speed 3.
- Place the oats, flour, sugar and coconut in the TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds/interval speed.
- Place tablespoonfuls of the mixture on baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper, allowing room for the biscuits to spread, and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Cool on wire racks.