Strawberries are back in season, so I've stocked up the fridge. It is a great recipe that can be easily prepared for those times when uninvited guests drop by.
350g frozen strawberries
150g frozen blueberries
1 egg white
- Place sugar into TM bowl and mill for 5 seconds/speed 9.
- Add berries and chop for 10 seconds/speed 8.
- Scrape down side of bowl and add egg white. Mix for 40 seconds/speed 5. Use spatula to incorporate the mixture if necessary.
- Insert Butterfuly and mix for 30 seconds/speed 3.
- Serve immediately or place into airtight container and store in the freezer.