1kg rump steak
1 heaped tablespoon of TM stock concentrate
1 teaspoon bi-carb soda
oil, for frying
sea salt and pepper, for seasoning
flatbread, for serving
red onion, finely chopped
- Roughly cut the rump steak into 2cm cubes and freeze for 45 minutes. Put 250g of the meat into the TM bowl and mince for 2 seconds/speed 7. Set aside and repeat with the remaining steak.
- Place the meat, stock concentrate and bi-carb soda into the TM bowl and mix for 2 minutes/interval speed.
- Take a spoonful of mixture and shape into a finger-sized sausage, using wet hands. Place onto a tray and repeat with the rest of the mince. Cover the cevapi and refrigerate overnight.
- Place the cevapi on a medium-hot, lightly oiled bbq grill or frypan and cook for 8 minutes, turning frequently until they are golden brown.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Serve on flatbread with onion.