600g chicken thigh fillets
small handful of coriander
8 shallots, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons ginger, roughly chopped
120g breadcrumbs, made in TM
plum sauce, to serve
- Roughly cut the chicken into 3cm cubes and freeze for 45 minutes.
- Put 250g of the meat into the TM bowl and mince for 2 seconds/speed 7. Set aside and repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Place coriander, shallots and ginger into TM bowl and chop for 8 seconds/speed 7.
- Add meat and remaining ingredients (except plum sauce) and mix for 5 seconds/speed 6.
- Take a spoonful of mixture and shape into walnut sized balls, using wet hands. Place onto a tray and repeat with the rest of the mince. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Place chicken bites onto a tray lined with non-stick baking paper and drizzle with oil. Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning once, until golden brown.