Gone are the days spent stirring risotto over the stove. Just set and forget - too easy!
Ingredients:50g parmesan cheese, cubed
1/2 medium onion
1 clove garlic
50g olive oil
350g arborio rice
100g white wine
3 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
200g swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
sea salt and cracked black pepper
parsley, finely chopped for garnish
- Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds/speed 9. Set aside.
- Place onion and garlic and chop for 3 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down bowl.
- Add oil and saute for 2 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1 with MC off.
- Insert Butterfly. Add rice and wine and saute for 2 minutes/100 degrees/reverse + soft speed.
- Add stock concentrate, mushrooms and water and cook for 16 minutes/100 degrees/reverse + soft speed.
- Pour into Thermoserver and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir through parmesan cheese and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Place into serving bowl and garnish with chopped parsley.
Serves 4 -6
You can also add other flavours to the risotto like baby spinach or a small handful of sun-dried tomatoes. Just stir through with the parmesan cheese prior to serving.