60g parmesan cheese, cubed
1 clove garlic
50g pinenuts, toasted
1 cup firmly packed basil leaves
80g olive oil
sea salt and pepper
extra olive oil
- Place parmesan cheese and garlic into TM bowl and mill for 8 seconds/speed 8.
- Add toasted pinenuts into TM bowl and grind for 5 seconds/speed 7.
- Add basil, olive oil and salt and pepper to TM bowl and with dial set to closed lid position, pulse Turbo button 3-4 times until you have a smooth paste.
- Spoon into a clean, airtight container and seal with a film of olive oil.
- Serve tossed through cooked pasta or add spoonfuls on top of vegetable and big hearty soups.