300g lukewarm water
2 teaspoons dried yeast, 1 sachet
20g olive oil
2 teaspoons sea salt
1/2 cup pasta sauce
10 slices prosciutto
1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
handful of rocket and shaved parmesan cheese, to garnish
- Place water, yeast, oil, salt and flour into TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds/speed 6.
- Set dial to closed lid position and knead the dough for 2 minutes/interval speed.
- Place in a clean oiled bowl, cover and allow to prove in a warm place for 20 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Divide the dough into two. Roll-out to 3mm thick on a sheet of non-stick baking paper dusted with flour.
- Top each pizza base with the sauce, then add the tomatoes and prosciutto. Drizzle over some olive oil.
- Lift the pizzas (and the baking paper) onto a baking tray, and bake for 15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Garnish with rocket and shaved parmesan cheese.