1 onion, peeled and quartered
1 rasher bacon, roughly chopped
20g olive oil
700g pumpkin, roughly chopped
850g chicken stock
sea salt and cracked black pepper, to season
sour cream, for serving
- Place onion and bacon into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down bowl.
- Add oil and saute for 4 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1 lid off.
- Add pumpkin and chop for 5 seconds/speed 5.
- Add stock and cook for 25 minutes/varoma/speed 2.
- Blend soup for 30 seconds by carefully turning dial up to speed 9.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve in bowls topped with sour cream.