I have had a love affair with Asian food, particularly Thai, forever. This recipe is so tasty and wonderfully simple to make. The addition of fresh pineapple and ginger goes amazingly with pork. You can have this on the table in less than 30 minutes - you'll never need to get take out again.
Ingredients:35g red curry paste
15g ginger, julienned
435g coconut milk
1 tablespoon palm sugar, shredded
2 tablespoons fish sauce
500g pork fillet, cut into strips
280g fresh pineapple chunks
1 cup Thai basil
3 kaffir lime leaves, stems removed and finely shredded
coriander leaves to garnish
- Place curry paste, ginger and 100g of the coconut milk into TM bowl and cook for 4 minutes/varoma/speed 1, MC off.
- Add remaining coconut milk, palm sugar and fish sauce and cook for 4 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
- Add pork and cook for 10 minutes/100 degrees/reverse soft speed.
- Add pineapple and simmer for 1 minute/100 degrees/reverse soft speed.
- Stir through basil with spatula and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with shredded kaffir lime leaves and coriander leaves. Serve with steamed Jasmine rice.