20g unsalted butter, melted
400g self-raising flour
4 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
2 free range eggs
2 tablespoons pesto
200g vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a 12-hole muffin tin with the melted butter.
- Place the eggs, buttermilk, pesto and oil to into the TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds/speed 4.
- Add the flour and sundried tomato and mix for 10 seconds/speed 2. Use spatula to incorporate if required.
- Spoon batter into muffin holes. Place into oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until browned on top.
- Leave for a minute in the tin, then turn out onto a rack to cool.