1 red onion, peeled and quartered
1 stick celery, roughly chopped
1 carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
1 garlic, peeled
1 spring fresh rosemary
sea salt and cracked black pepper
20g olive oil
750g pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces
1 tablespoon of stock concentrate
olive oil, for serving
- Place onion, celery, carrot, garlic, rosemary and salt and pepper into the TM bowl. Chop for 5 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down bowl.
- Add oil and saute for 10 minutes/90 degrees/speed 1 lid off.
- Add pumpkin to TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds/speed 5.
- Add water and stock concentrate and cook for 25 minutes/varoma temperature/speed 1.
- Blend soup for 30 seconds by carefully bringing dial up to speed 9.
- Serve in bowls with a drizzle of olive oil and some crusty artisan bread.