1 whole lemon, quartered and seeds removed
300g plain flour
1 1/2 teaspoons bi-carb soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place lemon and butter into TM bowl and mix for 7 seconds/speed 8.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds/reverse + speed 4.
- Spoon the mixture into a muffin tin lined with paper patty cases.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and cool on a wire rack before icing.
130g icing sugar
2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place the ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds/speed 4 or until smooth.