1 onion, peeled and quartered
1 garlic clove, peeled
150g mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons tomato paste
100g white wine
100g chicken stock (or 100g water and 2 teaspoons VSC)
120g sour cream
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons paprika
500g chicken thigh fillets, sliced
sea salt and cracked black pepper, to season
parsley, finely chopped to garnish
- Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down bowl.
- Add butter and sauté for 5 minutes/varoma/speed 1.
- Insert butterfly and add mushrooms, tomato paste, wine, stock, cornflour, sour cream, worcestershire sauce and paprika and cook for 5 minutes/100 degrees/reverse + soft speed.
- Add chicken and cook for a further 12 minutes/100 degrees/reverse + soft speed. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place into serving bowl and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve with pasta and steamed greens.