20g parmesan cheese
sprig of parsley or basil
pumpkin, peeled and cut into chunks
1 carrot, peeled and cut into chunks
20g olive oil
2-3 tablespoons aborio rice
small handful peas (fresh or frozen)
- Place cheese into TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds/speed 8. Set aside.
- Add onion, parsley, pumpkin and carrot to TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds/speed 6 or until evenly chopped.
- Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1 with MC off.
- Add rice and sauté for a further 2 minutes/100 degrees/reverse + soft speed.
- Add the peas and enough water to just cover the rice and vegetables and cook for 15 minutes/100 degrees/reverse + soft speed.
- Stir through parmesan cheese and serve.
Try these other flavour combos using the following method. Just and pieces of organic meat and vegetables into the TM bowl and chop into small pieces. Add some olive oil and saute for a couple of minutes then add just enough water to cover and cook for about 15 minutes/100 degrees/reverse + soft speed. If your using tinned tuna, simply add it to the bowl at the end of the cooking time and stir through.
The ingredients are listed from greatest amount to smallest.
Chicken and Creamy Leek and Potato
Potato, Leek, Onion, Chicken, Spinach, Apple, Milk, Parsley
Tuna with Garden Vegetables
Potato, Carrots, Pumpkin, Onion, Peas, Spinach, Tuna, Parsley
Sweet Potato and Lamb Casserole
Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Swede, Onion, Tomato, Tomato Puree, Lamb, Ground Rice, Rosemary
Baby Spaghetti Bolognese
Tomato Puree, Macaroni, Carrots, Beef, Onion, Parsley, Oregano