1 large very ripe banana
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 heaped tablespoon honey
20g olive oil
240g almond meal
40g coconut pulp (or desiccated coconut)
80g dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Place the banana, vanilla extract, honey and olive oil in the TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds/speed 5.
- Add the almond meal, coconut pulp and chocolate and mix for 10 seconds/Reverse + speed 3 or until a soft dough is formed.
- Take a heaped tablespoon of the mixture and gently roll into a ball, then place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Flatten slightly, then bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool, then store in an airtight container.