1 x 165ml can of coconut milk
3 tablespoons Red Curry Paste
15g ginger, peeled and julienned
500g chicken thigh fillets, cut into strips
1 tablespoon palm sugar, shredded
2 tablespoons fish sauce
1 x 270ml can of coconut milk, extra
280g fresh pineapple chunks
1 cup Thai basil
3 kaffir lime leaves, stems removed and finely shredded
coriander leaves, to garnish
- Place the small tin of coconut milk, red curry paste and ginger into the TM bowl and cook for 4 minutes/varoma/reverse + speed 1, MC off.
- Insert Butterfly, then add the chicken, palm sugar and fish sauce and cook for 5 minutes/varoma/reverse + soft speed, MC off.
- Add the 2nd tin of coconut milk to the TM bowl and cook for a further 5 minutes/varoma/reverse + soft speed.
- Add pineapple and simmer for 1 minute/varoma/reverse + soft speed.
- Pour into serving bowl (or Thermoserver) and stir through the Thai basil.
- Garnish with kaffir lime leaves and coriander and serve with steamed jasmine rice.