Well I've been experimenting with a few different versions, and although this takes slightly longer to make, it definitely produces the best flavour.
2 onions, peeled and halved
1 leek, halved
2 stalks of celery
2 carrots, halved
handful of mushrooms
1 medium tomato (or a handful of cherry tomatoes)
few sprigs of parsley
20g olive oil
150g rock salt
cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Place the vegetables into a baking dish lined with baking paper and roast for 40 minutes or until vegetables are nicely coloured.
- Transfer the vegetables into the TM bowl and add parsley. Chop for 10 seconds/speed 6.
- Add the salt, pepper and oil and cook for 10 minutes/varoma/speed 1.
- Blend for 1 minute/speed 9.
- Place into an airtight jar and store in the fridge.