125g butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
220g self-raising flour
2 nectarines, cut into thin wedges
150 raspberries, frozen
icing sugar, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Place butter, sugar and vanilla into TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds/speed 5 or until light and creamy.
- Add the eggs and mix for 30 seconds/speed 5.
- Add the flour and mix for 10 seconds/reverse + speed 5.
- Spoon the mixture evenly amongst a 12-hole muffin tin that has been lined with paper patty cases and top with the nectarines and raspberries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Remove from oven and dust with icing sugar.
You can also turn this into a lovely tart. Pour the mixture into a 20cm round cake tin (with removable base) that has been lined with baking paper. Top with fruit and bake at 160 degrees for approximately 1 hour. Serve with vanilla bean ice cream.