1 handful of basil
1 handful coriander, roughly chopped
1 small red onion, peeled and quartered
1 red chilli, deseeded
1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
1 tablespoon kecap manis
600g chicken thigh fillets, sliced
400g coconut milk
coriander leaves, to garnish
1 red chilli, sliced to garnish
- Place basil and coriander into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds/speed 6. Set aside.
- Place onion and chilli into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds/speed 7.
- Add oil and sauté for 5 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
- Add fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce, kecap manis, basil and coriander and cook for 1 minute/varoma/reverse + speed 1.
- Insert Butterfly. Add sliced chicken and coconut milk and cook for 10 minutes/100 degrees/reverse + soft speed or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and sliced chilli. Serve with steamed jasmine rice and a side dish of cucumber relish.